A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
While flying through an astroid field, your spaceship, the ES-Carrier gets hit by a stray astroid, unfortunately it takes out power in your ship and life support starts to fail.
Your job is to run around the cargo bay of the ship and collect as many batteries as you can find.
- These batteries give 10% battery power back to your life support.
- Once your life support is at 0, you die from the lack of oxygen.
- Batteries despawn after 6 seconds so you have to be quick
- The longer you go, the less batteries you will find.
- The lower your life support, the dimmer the lights will become, making it harder to see
This game was made for the LUDAM DARE 39, it was a challenging 3 days but i think the result turned out well. This was my first LUDAM DARE and I really enjoyed it.
LUDAM DARE website: https://ldjam.com/
LUDAM DARE my game: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/39/lights-out-2
Use WASD or Arrow keys to move left, right and jump, or use space to jump.
- Unity 5.6 (Game Engine)
- Adobe Illustrator and Piskel (Graphics)
- Bosca Ceoil(Music)
Download and unzip the file and open the application
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.